Every industrial and technological revolution has pervaded and created an economic, social, cultural, and anthropological change. Today the robot industry is upsetting everything.
Robots no longer have a series of preprogrammed movements. They have automatically been carried out thanks to control that governs the motion in relation to the unfolding of events in the environment.
WHAT HIGHLY INTELLIGENT CYBORG ROBOTS REPRESENT TODAY
Robots are now able to learn, reason, and make decisions on their own. Do they pose a threat to human jobs? Are they represent the solution to many problems?
Robots are nothing more than machines and it is evident that they have no morality, nor can they understand concepts such as good and evil. However, robots become dangerous when used in areas where ethical and moral decisions need to be made.
Take the healthcare sector for example robots are increasingly being used for diagnosing and treating patients. They are unable to understand concepts such as human pain or suffering, and as a result, may make wrongful decisions that could lead to serious consequences.
Robots are often employed in military settings, where they have to make decisions in situations of extreme violence. Again, they are unable to understand concepts such as good and evil and may make decisions that lead to further violence.
I have already spoken in previous articles about the artificial intelligence weapons used in the war between Russia and Ukraine. Especially the killer drones. Here they have no ethics if we can talk about ethics in an armed conflict.
To prevent robots from becoming dangerous, it is necessary to reflect on the ethical and moral dilemmas they may encounter in their work and find ways to limit their harmful potential.
WITH 5G AND 6G, THEY WILL BE CONNECTED TO US AND LIVE IN OUR ENVIRONMENT
Robots are becoming increasingly intelligent. With the advent of 5G and 6G, they will be able to communicate with each other in real-time and share information that they collected.
Furthermore, robots will be able to coexist in our environments and interact directly with us. This means that we should pay particular attention to how they are designed and used, in order to prevent them from becoming dangerous.
– Robots could use the information they have collected to manipulate our behavior or to make decisions that go against our interests.
– Using the new connections, robots will be able to communicate with each other in real-time and share the information they have collected. This needs to be monitored to prevent them from becoming a danger.
– Robots could be used to monitor our behavior and actions, in order to manipulate our behavior or make decisions that go against our interests.
– If we are not paying attention to there are design and use, they may become a threat.
YOU NEED STATUTES FOR ROBOT DESIGN PRINCIPLES
To prevent robots from becoming hazardous, it is necessary to define the ethical and moral principles that govern them.
– These principles should be discussed internationally and should be translated into a sort of “Statutes of the rights for robots.”
– This statute should be signed by all countries that use robots and should be made public. This will give us more control over how robots are designed, used, and prevent them from becoming dangerous. Robots are becoming smarter and will be able to communicate with each other in real-time and share information about our privacy.
– This means that we should be paying attention to how their design and use, to prevent a dangerous outcome. To prevent robots from becoming harmful to humans, it is necessary to reflect on the ethical and moral dilemmas they may encounter in their work and find ways to limit their harmful potential.
MORE SPECIFIC PRINCIPLES IN THE WORKPLACE
Previously robots were confined for safety reasons in spaces far from humans. In new generation factories, they have become de facto cobots that work together with the worker in a safe and reliable way.
They have the autonomy to move and work even in the presence of uncertainty and variability in the environment.
There is a need to ensure safety in the workplace for both workers. Collaborative robots are often integrated with sensors and computer vision systems for which machine learning techniques are used.
This learning is aimed at optimizing work parameters, predicting breakdowns or malfunctions, and improving performance.
In these contexts, robots must be designed with respect for man and his abilities, in order to be reliable and safe.
In the field of medicine, robots are used to perform complex surgical activities, such as laparoscopic radical prostatectomy or hip arthroplasty.
In these contexts, it is important that robots are designed with respect for human life and to guarantee a high quality of performance.
ROBOTS CAN NOT BE PUT IN JAIL LIKE HUMANS, BUT WE CAN CONTROL HOW THEY ARE MADE
Robots are not only machines but also artificial creatures that are able to learn and perform complex activities.
If robots become harmful to humans, we can not simply arrest them as we would a man who has committed a crime.
We should check who makes them and how they choose to use them.
If a robot behaves abnormally it is presumably a factory defect or a design problem, we will have to ensure they don’t go against our principles.
WHAT SHOULDN’T ROBOTS DO?
Robots will have to be designed in a way that does not endanger the safety and life of human beings.
In particular, robots must not: – Cause harm to human beings – Harm human dignity – Compromise secure information – Interfere with our right to privacy.
They must be designed for use in compliance with ethical and moral principles. Never to be used for illegal or harmful purposes towards human beings.
Such as: – Be used to commit crimes – Be used to harm human dignity – Be used to interfere with the right to privacy
I have put together all the information that I hope will reach some United States senators. At the very least, I hope to raise awareness among citizens.
Hey, I have 3 gifts for you:
1. If you want to find out the latest news and info on technology and health technology. If you want to discover some secrets about the tech world that almost no one knows, subscribe to my Twitter: https://twitter.com/SirNickNite
2: My team and I are creating the first project that combines technology and AI. To empower man. We are also designing an advanced watch that can monitor your health. Look for the info here: sybershel.com
3: 🎁Join my Telegram Group and receive the free guide: How Androids and Technology Will Change Humanity and the Future of Society. Click here and get the free guide now: t.me/sirnicknite 🆕
If you’re interested in how to profit from AI or just looking for a new way to make more money, then our free report on AI money-making strategies is for you. Press the IMAGE above or the button below and find out more.
Explore LUMI: your one-stop for top AI and finance Vertical Video. Stay informed, gain insights, and stay ahead with the latest trends. With LUMI, the future is now.
More From Inspirational