The development of technology is always aimed at making our life easier and more comfortable. In recent years, we have seen a growing trend towards automation in many industries, from manufacturing to retail.
Now, it looks like the beauty industry is also starting to embrace automation. According to a report by The Economist, some clinics in Japan are now using robots and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide cosmetic treatments such as Botox injections.
The report notes that the use of AI for cosmetic procedures is still in its early stages, but it has the potential to revolutionize the industry. For one thing, it could make treatments much more affordable. Second, it could also reduce the risk of complications from human error.
There is still a lot of work to be done for this technology to reach its full potential, but it is good news to know that it is starting to be used in the aesthetic field.
ADVANTAGES (AND SOME DISADVANTAGES) OF ROBOTS
The advantages of this approach are many.
– First, robots are able to perform procedures more accurately than humans.
– Second, the cost of using robots is much lower than using human operators. The hourly cost is estimated to be 60% lower. Robots are able to perform procedures faster than humans.
– Third, robots reduce the risk of complications resulting from human error. Human errors are estimated to cause 10% of postoperative complications.
– Fourth, the use of robots can increase patient satisfaction and doctor confidence.
– Fifth, robots can be used to deliver treatments to patients in remote areas.
While the benefits of using robots for aesthetics are obvious, there are also some drawbacks to consider.
– First, robots have a high initial cost. Complete robotic systems can cost up to $1 million.
– There is a learning curve associated with the use of robots. Doctors must be trained on how to use the robot so that effective treatments can be provided.
– Robots are not perfect yet and can have some technical problems. Robots are not yet able to perform the procedures autonomously. They must be guided by a human operator.
Despite these problems, robots are starting to be used in the aesthetic field and it is hoped that in the future they can offer increasingly effective treatments.
TREATMENTS THAT CAN BE DONE WITH ROBOTS AND AI
Robots and artificial intelligence can be used to provide various aesthetic treatments, including:
– Botox injections – Filler – Chemical peels – Laser therapy
Here is the latest news.
THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LASER ERASES ACNE SCARS, AND WRINKLES, AND REMOVES TATTOOS
It’s called COSMOFACE and it’s a cutting-edge machine, able to treat multiple skin problems thanks to the new diode lasers and artificial intelligence.
Its strengths? The possibility of erasing acne scars, fine wrinkles, rosacea, spider veins, skin depigmentation (hypochromic clones), dry skin, and tattoo removal.
Thanks to integrated software, it is possible to perform a complete skin check-up, providing the cosmetic surgeon with all the useful data for prescribing a correct treatment protocol.
COSMOFACE is a state-of-the-art machine that offers numerous advantages:
– Its use is safe and effective – It can be used on any type of skin – The results are visible immediately and improve over time
Other examples of artificial intelligence lasers:
– The 808nm diode laser is able to treat problems such as cellulite, localized fat, and water retention – The 1064nm Nd: YAG laser is effective against capillaries and varicose veins – The Erbium 1540nm laser allows the elimination of deep wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging
In conclusion, robots and artificial intelligence are starting to be used in the aesthetic field and it is hoped that in the future they can offer increasingly effective treatments.
WE WILL TRUST A ROBOT LIKE OUR FAMILY DOCTOR
I do not mean that there we will become attached to a car or that we will start talking to each other like crazy.
I mean that when a robot and software intervene to make us more beautiful, we will feel safe and confident that the treatment will be done perfectly.
However, we will have to get used to all this. At first, it will seem strange to us, perhaps not to everyone, but to most. Because the robot doesn’t console you, doesn’t say reassuring things, and doesn’t know you.
But he knows what needs to be done, accurately and without errors. Being well aware of this echo we will confidently entrust ourselves to his hands.
It will be a nice change from what we are used to now, I can’t wait for it to arrive. Robots are more accurate than doctors and make no mistakes.
Robots are not affected by external factors such as fatigue or emotions. Robots are able to provide effective and reliable beauty treatments.
All factors we to never consider.
Once the calculations were done by hand. Today it is normal to use the calculator
But imagine giving such a tool to a person of the 1800s, at first he will not trust you at all. Then he will not be able to do without it.
Think of a food processor. You are not there to control every process, you rely on it and use it serenely.
Here is exactly what will happen. Even if it will be about our body and our health and our aesthetics that today has increasing importance.
I am looking forward to this change and I really hope it will be for the good of all.
These machines are our future and we need to start relying on them.
Hey, I have 3 gifts for you:
1. If you want to find out the latest news and info on technology and health technology. If you want to discover some secrets about the tech world that almost no one knows, subscribe to my Twitter: https://twitter.com/SirNickNite 2: My team and I are creating the first project that combines technology and AI. To empower man. We are also designing an advanced watch that can monitor your health. Look for the info here: sybershel.com 3: 🎁Join my Telegram Group and receive the free guide: How Androids and Technology Will Change Humanity and the Future of Society. Click here and get the free guide now: t.me/sirnicknite 🆕
If you’re interested in how to profit from AI or just looking for a new way to make more money, then our free report on AI money-making strategies is for you. Press the IMAGE above or the button below and find out more.
Explore LUMI: your one-stop for top AI and finance Vertical Video. Stay informed, gain insights, and stay ahead with the latest trends. With LUMI, the future is now.
More From Inspirational